COMPLIMENTARY COLLEGE PLANNING WORKSHOP
* HOW TO SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO COLLEGE WITHOUT GOING BROKE *
We will provide crucial information to your about college planning.
This COMPLIMENTARY presentation reveals all new ways to beat the high cost of college, and hear about new secrets and strategies.
Our team at DUCERUS North Houston is committed to providing expert college planning leadership to parents and students.
Our mission is to assist parents to help their children successfully plan for their career, major, and the college they apply to so that they can have a fulfilling life in the field that supports them. We are committed to providing guidance and support to the parents to make the entire process as financially manageable as possible.
Our highly-trained team stays current with economic trends in college funding and financial aid, changes in educational loans, admissions criteria, and countless other pressing issues that families with college bound students will have to navigate.
HERE IS JUST PART OF WHAT THEY WILL LEARN…
- The average cost for an undergraduate degree at a public school in Texas is over $100,000
- Undergraduate degrees at private universities can cost from $140,000 - $250,000
- FAFSA had a major change you must be aware of at least two years in advance to qualify for financial aid
- Preparing for college should begin no later than the student’s sophomore year
- How to pay for college without draining your savings and jeopardizing your retirement
VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND REGISTER FOR AN UPCOMING WORKSHOP
Cy-Fair Houston Chamber of Commerce