Serving NW Houston(Cy-Fair, Copperfield, Eldridge North, Fallbrook, Jersey Village, Woodwind Lakes, Woodland Trails, Fairbanks North, Terrace Brook, Willowbrook)
Why choose Comfort Keepers?
For more than 20 years, families and medical professionals have turned to Comfort Keepers® as a trusted source for companion care, personal care, respite care, Alzheimer’s and dementia care. Delivering services that uplifts each of our clients and their families is what we strive to do every day, helping our clients and their families experience their best quality of life.
By choosing Comfort Keepers, you will have a peace of mind knowing that we will care for your loved one like our own, plus:
· We have a thorough recruiting and selection process which includes a national criminal background check on all of our employees
· We professionally train our Caregivers prior to meeting our clients
· We are licensed by the Texas Health and Human Services Commission
· We are insured, bonded and covered by workers’ compensation
· We can provide 24-Hour care or just a few hours a day or week
· We provide Interactive Care
Interactive Caregiving™ is Comfort Keepers’® unique philosophy of care that can improve a senior or other adults’ quality of life. We strive to keep our clients mentally stimulated, physically active and socially engaged. The key to achieving this every day is to transform their daily activities into opportunities to exercise their minds and bodies. Interactive caregiving is not a special service, but rather a philosophy that is incorporated into our companionship, homemaking, and personal care services.
Call our office today to schedule a free in-home assessment and consultation 346-246-4900.
Reference the CyFair Chamber of Commerce and receive 5% off.
Maria Villegas (firstname.lastname@example.org)